nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

After I posted yesterday, I went through my too many yahoo emails that build up. It's usually my junk email, but I do have a few keepers. I get emails from various companies with coupons. One I received was a 25 percent off coupon from Borders. So, saving $6, I bought Color in Spinning. Yippee! Can't wait to get it!

I restarted my high school's fiber club today. It was supposed to be three of us, but one had to bail. I will try and advertise it to the students this week for next week's meeting. We stayed until 4:30 and had a nice time. It was nice and cozy in the media center; outside it was very cold and drizzly. Much more fun being inside playing with yarn and working on my current sock than being out in the yuck! I'm doing the Mad Color Weave pattern in Crazy Cotton in blue 87. I'm doing mine toe up on two circulars, and I'm working on the leg.

1 Comments:

At January 22, 2008 at 11:05:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet comment! Of course, the downside to being able to produce such great yarn pr0n is that I simply can't let myself half-a** it. So I spend a lot more time photographing and photoshopping my yarn than a right-minded person should. :D

Oh, and go you for starting up a fiber club! I wish we'd had one at my high school. Or perhaps we did, and I just wasn't paying attention. Heh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home