nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Sunday, September 14, 2003

What a busy weekend!

My parents are coming up from Florida to see our house for the first time. I've been doing some more unpacking and reorganizing around the house. I bought a garage door opener for Dad to install this coming weekend. I also bought some shelves for the garage, lining paper for the kitchen cabinets and drawers, and some thick plastic to go on the wire shelving in my pantry. However, there's still more to do. :) I need to finish the exercise room (where Mom will be staying) and our bedroom. Still too many boxes.

On the knitting front, I forgot my pattern/row count sheet at school on Friday, and I don't want to get my increase rows confused on the pink sweater. I'm halfway done with the back. Woohoo! In the meantime, I've been working on the Creatures of the Reef shawl again. I'm on row 45, and I'm nearly done with the crabs and seahorses. Too cute!

While working in the garage this morning, I found my ball winder. Yippee! I also found a box with needles in it. Plus, I now have my printer power cord. Very productive weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home