nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Sunday, December 14, 2003

Lazy Sundays are the best. It's been really grey, cold, and damp in these parts this weekend. I've got the smooth jazz station on the tv, and I'm taking a break from grading papers and watching the news. What a great Christmas present for our soldiers!
I have finished my Christmas knititng. Yippee! Now it's back to stuff for me. I also finished the pink sweater. All I have left is the seaming. Ick! Not my favorite part. So, instead of tackling that not-so-fun task, I have started a poncho. I'm using The Knit Stitch by Sally Mellville for the poncho pattern. I shopped the stash and dug out some Lion Pride Homespun in Prarie (browns and olives). It's pretty mindless knitting which is good for watching tv. I started this so I will have a warm poncho to wear at the soccer games this winter/spring. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home