nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Sunday, November 30, 2003

I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. I love vacations! I had a great time with Christi and Tom. We had a terrific and huge Publix turkey dinner. We've barely touched any leftovers. We did the now obligatory Friday after Thanksgiving shopping melee. We were the second in line at the cast register at 6:05 at Circuit City with what I bought for Miguel. After crashing for a few more hours of sleep, we went out with Maria to Chateau Elan's Paddy's Pub for dinner and cards at our place afterwards. Saturday was shopping with Christi where I found an awesome heavy wicker truck from Pier One. Christi and Tom helped me hang some sconces in the dining room, and she helped me decide on where to hang more pictures. She gave me a beautiful sconce for the hallway, and I smile each time I see it. (Thanks, again!) They left around 11 this morning, and I've been busy doing laundry and putting up some Christmas decor. Fun! But, now I'm drained, but not sleepy, and I want at least one more luxurious day of idleness...

On the knitting front, I was able to finish a Booga bag in garnet (University of SC's colors) for Christi. We felted it one night, and she was able to use it out on Saturday. I'm so glad she loves it. One more Christmas present done. :) And I was able to send their gifts home with them. Woohoo!

I finished my mittens and am working on a matching scarf. I LOVE this yarn!! Pictures to come soon.

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home