nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Happy Sunday!
I wish I could talk about my knitting, but most of it is intended as Christmas presents. I did finish Miguel's cable scarf. It only needs to be blocked. I made one thing this week which turned out great. When felted, though, I knew that I could not gift it because the color had changed when felted. I'll explain after Christmas. I did go to the LYS to pick up more yarn in the right shade. Once I finish these little projects, I will need to finish my pink sweater and pick up the Kilim from this spring. I hope my hands remember how to do the two handed color work. I'm sure they will, so I'm not too worried.
It's warm enough outside that I might go and sit out and knit. I'll have to put up the umbrella because my sunglasses are in my car, and Miguel has the car. When he returns we are going out to see "Love Actually". I've heard it's terrific. Can't wait.
Not much else to say except I am glad we only have two days of school this week. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home