nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Monday, October 20, 2003

I'm afraid Murphy's Law will strike me down.

Let me explain.

Today and tomorrow are "Fall Break" days here in Hall County! Let me tell you, everyone has been counting down the days. We started school earlier this year than any other in the past, and we all have short fuses because of it. This break is new and welcome for all. Yippee! I'm home in my PJs. :)

Today, however, I have a chiropractic appointment at 4:30. UPS usually comes around the neighborhood around that time. If I go, my spinning wheel won't be delivered to me. I'm not sure if I have to sign for it or not. Maybe I'll switch the appointment to earlier in the afternoon. If I do that, it will have been in vain, and I will wait eagerly for nothing, I fear. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas to come. :)

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home