nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Happy Saturday! It seems that this is the best day of the week for me to post. It's been another full week. Mom and Dad stayed from Thursday and left this past Wednesday. We got a lot accomplished (or rather, they did). I now have my garage door opener, and I LOVE it. It's so great to be able to just pull in and out. I have two tool organizers, two shelves, and a more organized garage. I also have shelves in both of my bathrooms and a couple more shelving units put up, but still pretty empty. My flag bracket has been remounted outside and they showed us how to best trim our shrubs up front (well, they're the ONLY shrubs we had). I also have a new bird feeder, but have only seen one gold finch so far.

Today I went out and bought some stuff. Wal Mart has their lawn care on clearance, so I picked up some watering timers, new hoses, and some drip/soaker hoses for incredible prices. At home depot I picked up three small fire power nandinas and three small silver king euonymus and put them on the left side of the house. It's supposed to rain today, so I'm glad I got them in this morning. I cleared out a few more boxes in the bedroom, so I'm ready to veg for a while on the couch and knit on my pink sweater.

Monday is Miguel's birthday and also my sister's! Happy Birthday. Christi, your present was mailed this morning, so it might not be there until Wednesday or so. I think I'll let Miguel have his presents tomorrow. I got him (no, he never reads my blog) a new electric razor (his is nearly kaput) and a croquet set. He fell in love with the game at my folks' house in Florida this spring, so I've been looking out for a good set since then. Target was the answer. I can't wait to try it out. Our highs tomorrow are supposed to be in the mid 70s, so it would be great weather to play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home