nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Thursday, October 09, 2003

Time for a post!

I've been working on the pink sweater now that homecoming is over. Everything went well (thankfully!!), and things are slowly returning to normal. I have the front and back done; now I'm 3/4 of the way done with the first sleeve. (If I weren't so lazy I would charge the digital camera and add some photos....)
I found out a day or so ago that I will be getting a little money in. It just so happens that it is nearly enough for a spinning wheel! Yippee! I bid on this this morning and payed for it just now. Woohoo! I think it is a Louet with the style number, and I think I got a great deal. It is double treadle and has a lazy kate, both requirements I had been looking for. I can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home