nuts4knitting

Knitting (and spinning! The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY)

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday was good and bad. Bad because I was home sick. I had been feeling out of sorts all weekend, but I felt sick Sunday night and didn't sleep well at all. I found a sub and stayed home all day. I knew if I had gone in, I would be ill and cranky--not a pretty sight at all. The good news is that becasue I stayed on the couch all day, I made this. Yes, I did it all in one day. It's in Wool Ease Chunky and done on size 13 needles. I even got to wear it to work today! Everyone who knows me as a knitter asked me about my vest and was amazed that it only took a day to make (10 hours). Here is a close up of the neck and arm ribbing. The pattern is from The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns by Ann Budd. It's a great book because it gives "Basic Designs in Multiple Sizes & Gauges". It fits great, and I got a lot of compliments on it. :) The next one, I think, will be made in Cotton Ease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home